Features & Information
Encapsulated filtration media, ready-to-use, for critical applications with low flow rates.
FAQs - Capsules
A capsule filter is a type of filtration device used to remove contaminants and impurities. It is designed in a compact and self-contained form, typically consisting of a capsule-shaped housing or casing that contains a filter element or cartridge.
Using filtration capsules offers several advantages, including:
- Easy Installation: pre-assembled, allowing for quick and hassle-free installation, reducing downtime.
- Compact Design: their small size and self-contained nature make them suitable for applications with limited space or where portability is essential.
- Reduced Contamination Risks: as the filtration media is encapsulated and disposable, they minimise the risk of cross-contamination and user exposure.
- Cost-Effectiveness: capsules eliminate the need for complex systems and extensive maintenance.
- Versatility: available in various filter media and configurations, making them suitable for a wide range of liquid filtration applications.
Generally designed as disposable filters. Once the filtration process is complete or the capsule reaches its recommended capacity, it is replaced entirely with a new capsule.
Disposable filtration capsules reduce the risk of contamination and ensure consistent filtration performance for each batch or filtration cycle.
If you can’t find the product you’re looking for in our vast range, there’s a chance that we offer bespoke production, an alternative solution or have it currently in development. Please don’t hesitate to contact us, we’ll be happy to discuss your specific requirements and help you find a suitable solution.