Premier Pleat Air Vent Filter (PPPTFE)
- Hydrophobic PTFE membrane media rated at 0.01 micron in air
- 1/2″ BSPM-T fitting for use on autoclave and storage tanks where bacterial and viral vent filtration is required
- Silicone seal to ensure no air bypass
- 1″ nut built in for tightening product to application
- Manufactured in a controlled clean room environment to ISO9001 standards
- Low extractables
- Autoclavable at 121°C for 30 minute cycles or 135°C for 4 minutes cycles
- All FDA compliant materials
- Full product traceability
- 100% integrity tested
- Chemical processing
- Air, gas & vent filtration
Features & Information
Designed for sterile venting of air on liquid storage tanks or use as a vacuum break on autoclaves, the hydrophobic PTFE media of the SPECTRUM Premier Pleat Air Vent provides effective and reliable filtration in a convenient, compact design.
FAQs - PPPTFE Air Vent
The Premier Pleat PTFE air vent filter is designed for sterile venting in air on liquid storage tanks down to 0.01 micron and as a vacuum break on autoclaves.
PTFE is highly resistant to a wide range of chemicals and solvents. However, compatibility should be verified for specific chemicals used in your process to ensure the filter’s longevity and effectiveness.
A pleated filter is a type of liquid filtration cartridge designed with pleats or folds on the filter media to increase the surface area for better filtration efficiency compared to spuns and wounds.
Pleated filters are used to remove suspended particulate. They are usually used to control finer particulate as a final stage of filtration where a specific contaminant is targeted for removal.