Features & Information
Trust SPECTRUM filters to remove unwanted contaminants. From bag filters for bulky sediment, to depth cartridges for general sediment reduction and carbon cartridges for chlorine control, SPECTRUM has the solution to your filtration challenge.
FAQs - Filters
A liquid filter is a device used to remove impurities, particles, and contaminants from liquids, such as water, chemicals, oils, and more. It operates based on various filtration technologies, including mechanical, physical, and chemical methods. The liquid flows through the filter media, which traps and retains the undesired particles.
Liquid filters can effectively remove a wide range of contaminants, including:
- Suspended solids: particles, debris and sediment.
- Microorganisms: bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens.
- Chemicals: organic and inorganic compounds, pollutants, and solvents.
- Odours and Tastes: filters can improve the taste and odour of water by removing certain compounds.
- Oils and Grease: in industrial applications, filters can remove oil and grease from water and other liquids.
Yes, SPECTRUM filters come in various sizes and configurations to accommodate different flow rates, applications, and installation setups.
Choosing the right size and configuration depends on the specific filtration requirements and the equipment or system in which the filter will be used.
If you can’t find the product you’re looking for in our vast range, there’s a chance that we offer bespoke production, an alternative solution or have it currently in development. Please don’t hesitate to contact us, we’ll be happy to discuss your specific requirements and help you find a suitable solution.