Inox Standard 3/5/7 Round Filter Housings (SFH-SPC)
- All water contactable parts are constructed from 316L Stainless Steel for enhanced corrosion resistance
- V-Clamp with T-bolt latch to aid and secure lid attachment and removal
- The Universal cartridge adaptor plate accepts Open-Ended and 222 end-cap fittings
- Vent, gauge and drain ports come fitted with PTFE wrapped plugs
- Housings include fixed legs with bolt holes to secure before operation
- Gauges available separately
- A swing-bolt closure option is available, changing the code from SFH to PFH (7 Round only)
- High Temperature installations
- High Pressure applications
- Industrial applications
Features & Information
SPECTRUM’s standard range of multi-round stainless steel housings. Capable of operating flow rates up to 700lpm, these smaller houses come equipped with gauge ports, drain ports and a universal cartridge plate to accept AA, DOE and 222 end caps.
FAQs - SFH-SPC
Smaller vessels in the Standard range (from 7 x 40″” down to 3 x 10″”) do not require heavy-duty features such as Davit assemblies and swing-bolt lids. They are designed to provide a competitive solution for lower flow rate applications while maintaining the quality of construction.
The Standard multi-round range is capable of operating up to 700 litres per minute (lpm). For flow rates beyond this capacity, the Premier range with additional features is recommended.
Metal filter housings offer advantages such as high-temperature and high-pressure tolerance, while plastic housings are chosen for their corrosion resistance and cost-effectiveness, depending on specific application requirements.
Consider the below factors when selecting a plastic filter housing. Consulting with a filtration expert or supplier for guidance is also advised.
- Type of fluid
- Flow rate
- Chemical compatibility
- Filter element requirements