- All water contactable parts are constructed from 316L Stainless Steel for enhanced corrosion resistance
- Manufactured with a Davit wheel and arm to enable safe movement of the lid
- Premier housings come with swing bolt closures which facilitates simpler cartridge changeouts and improved security at higher pressures
- Universal cartridge adaptor plate accepts Double Open-Ended and 222 end-cap fittings
- Vent, gauge and drain ports come fitted with PTFE wrapped plugs
- Housings include fixed legs with bolt holes to secure before operation
- Two, 11 bar pressure gauges are included
Inox Premier 7/12/21/36 Round Filter Housings (PFH-SPC)
- High Temperature installations
- High Pressure applications
- Industrial applications
- High flow capacity applications
Features & Information
SPECTRUM’s premier range of multi-round stainless steel housings. Capable of operating more cartridges and significant flow rates of up to 3600lpm, the Inox premier multi-round housings come equipped with a convenient davit arm and swing-bolt configuration to aid cartridge changeouts within a large, heavy housing. Also equipped with gauge ports, drain ports and a universal cartridge plate.
FAQs - PFH-SPC
The Premier multi-round range is capable of operating flow rates up to an impressive 3,600 litres per minute (lpm).
The swing bolt and hinged lid or Davit arm assembly allows for easy cartridge changeout without the need for loose parts, heavy lifting, or tools. It simplifies the maintenance process, enhancing user-friendliness.
Metal filter housings offer advantages such as high-temperature and high-pressure tolerance, while plastic housings are chosen for their corrosion resistance and cost-effectiveness, depending on specific application requirements.
Consider the below factors when selecting a plastic filter housing. Consulting with a filtration expert or supplier for guidance is also advised.
- Type of fluid
- Flow rate
- Chemical compatibility
- Filter element requirements