TruDepth Standard (SSP)
- Constructed from lot controlled, FDA compliant materials, WRAS approved
- Superior manufacturing technology over wound cartridges results in an economic, reliable pre-filter
- A true-graded density filter that incurs no surface blinding
- Contains no solvents, binders or anti-static agents
- Broad application compatibility
- Available in large diameter 9¾” and 20″ lengths for reduced cartridge changeout frequency
- General incoming water filtration
- Pre RO water treatment
- Nozzle and pump protection
- Chemical manufacture
Features & Information
Offering WRAS approval and a distinctive mini-grooved construction to increase surface area and dirt holding capacity, the SPECTRUM SSP is a great value product proved to be an enduring customer favourite time and time again.
FAQs - SSP
These cartridges work by trapping particles and contaminants as the fluid flows through the porous structure of the filter material. The graded density of the spun bonded fibres create a matrix that effectively captures larger particulate towards the outside of the cartridge and smaller particulate towards the inside, minimising the rate at which large particles block up the finer filtration media.
Spun bonded filter cartridges are effective at removing a wide range of contaminants, including sediment, rust, sand, silt, algae, and other suspended (not dissolved) particulate from liquids.
The TruDepth Standard Cartridge is suitable for a wide range of applications where general particulate reduction is required. This can include industrial processes, water treatment, and various other filtration needs. This cartridge is a very popular ‘all-round’ choice for general particulate reduction.
The mini-grooved construction increases the surface area of the cartridge, allowing it to capture more particles and contaminants effectively. This design enhances its dirt-holding capacity.