1.8″ & 3″ Membranes (SRO)
- Fully automated production ensures consistency whilst maximising the usable surface area
- Elements repeatedly perform to specification
- Flows up to 30% higher than traditionally hand-rolled elements
- Reliable choice for applications from laboratory to residential systems
- For use with the EMH-1812 housing and most other 1812 housings
- Pure water production
- Boiler feed
- Car washing
- Window cleaning
- And more…
Features & Information
A compact SPECTRUM SRO membrane for residential and small-scale applications. Designed for use with SPECTRUM EMH and most other industry 12” housings.
FAQs - SRO
SRO 1.8” multi-leaf membrane is a high-performance filtration element designed for various applications. Its unique feature is fully automated production, ensuring consistency and maximising usable surface area, resulting in superior performance.
The multi-leaf design of the SRO 1.8” membrane allows for higher flow rates compared to traditionally hand-rolled elements. This design also reduces the risk of membrane failure in situ, making it a more reliable choice.
RO membranes are highly effective in eliminating dissolved solids as well as the following contaminants:
- Heavy Metals
- Organic Compounds
An RO membrane uses a semi-permeable barrier to allow water molecules to pass through while blocking the passage of dissolved solids and contaminants. This selective permeation process effectively removes impurities from the water.