Stainless Steel RO Membrane Housings (SMH)
- Resistant to UV rays and sunlight
- Able to withstand high and variable temperatures
- Capable of supporting process piping
- Lighter than FRP housings
- 304L stainless steel end port entry connections
- Stainless steel, seamless highly polished exterior
- Buna-N double o-rings for sealing integrity
- FNPT ports
- True-Clamp integrated clamping system
- Continuous long term use in RO, nano or ultra filtration
- Commercial water treatment systems
- Oustide use
- Mobile equipment e.g. water fed pole window washing systems
Features & Information
SPECTRUM stainless steel membrane housings are manufactured using 316L stainless steel for a durable, long-lasting chamber compatible with almost all industry-standard membranes.
FAQs - SMH
The SPECTRUM stainless steel 2.5″ membrane housing is a component used in water treatment systems, specifically designed for reverse osmosis applications. Its primary purpose is to securely hold 2.5″ diameter membranes for water purification.
Twin ports in the endcaps allow for multiple connection options, making it easier to integrate these housings into different water treatment systems. This flexibility simplifies plumbing and ensures efficient water flow.
Consulting with a water treatment specialist can help you determine the most suitable housing for your specific needs. Selecting the right RO housing depends on factors such as:
- Application Size
- Flow Rate
- Operating Pressure
- Number of RO membrane elements required
An RO housing is a container or casing that holds the RO membrane and other filtration components in a reverse osmosis system. It serves to protect the membrane and provide a secure environment for the water treatment process.