Inox Standard Filter Housings (SFH-S)
- 316L stainless steel provides enhanced corrosion resistance and industrial durability
- The threaded ring-nut closure connects the housing body and head and is secured using the closure tool
- Spring loaded knife-edge seal accommodates various cartridge lengths
- For application flexibility, Double Open-Ended AA and 213 internal O-ring cartridges can be used in the SFH-SBR housing
- Drain plug is fitted with PTFE tape
- Housings include: mounting bracket with two screws and spring washers
- Commercial filtration
- High temperature installations
- High pressure applications
- Industrial applications
Features & Information
With a heavy-duty construction, SPECTRUM Inox housing range is designed to perform in the harshest filtration environments involving high pressures, harsh temperatures and challenging filtrate. The Inox Standard housing accepts radial or longitudinal cartridges and includes a spring-loaded seal plate to accommodate cartridges sized between 93/4” – 30”.
FAQs - SFH-S
SFH housings are designed for a wide range of applications but their stainless-steel construction and durability make them suitable for industries such as food and pharmaceuticals where strict hygiene and performance standards are essential.
Yes, the 316L stainless steel construction of these housings provides excellent corrosion resistance, making them ideal for use in corrosive environments.
Metal filter housings offer advantages such as high-temperature and high-pressure tolerance, while plastic housings are chosen for their corrosion resistance and cost-effectiveness, depending on specific application requirements.
Consider the below factors when selecting a plastic filter housing. Consulting with a filtration expert or supplier for guidance is also advised.
- Type of fluid
- Flow rate
- Chemical compatibility
- Filter element requirements