Inline 870 Granular Carbon with Phosphate for Scale Control (SCIGP)
- The simplest and most economic filter configuration possible
- Requiring no housing, connecting inline with 1/4″ push fittings allows installation and change-out in seconds
- Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) removes chlorine contamination to improve taste and odour
- GAC has a structure that does not trap particulate hence the media is not prematurely blocked
- A 20 micron filter pad is used to remove particles for improved water clarity
- Food grade phosphate inhibits scale formation
- Light commercial
- Residential applications
Features & Information
The WRAS approved SPECTRUM Inline 870 range has been specifically designed to deliver protection at the point-of-use. Available in 10″ lengths with a 2″ diameter are offered as standard with ¼” quick connect fittings. The inclusion of hexametaphosphate offers additional scale control in this taste, odour and scale reduction inline cartridge.
FAQs - SCIGP
Yes, in addition to scale control, the SCIGP cartridge also reduces taste and odour concerns in water through its coconut shell and granular carbon media.
The SCIGP provides the same benefits as the SCIG, with the inclusion of hexametaphosphate (the ‘P’ stands for ‘phosphate’) to prevent scale buildup.
Yes, inline water filter cartridges are generally easy to install. They often come with quick-connect fittings or adapters to fit standard water lines, making installation straightforward.
An inline water filter cartridge is a replaceable component designed to filter water as it flows through a water line. It is commonly used to improve the taste, odour, and quality of drinking water or to remove specific contaminants.