Loose Granular Carbon (SCG-C)
- Ideally suited for the removal of oxidising agents such as chlorine and ozone from process water
- The SPECTRUM SCG-C delivers excellent mechanical hardness, and extensive dedusting during its manufacture ensures an exceptionally clean activated loose carbon
- The SCG-C enhanced microporosity makes it well suited for the removal of low molecular weight organic compounds
- Water cooling
- Replaceable point-of-use cartridges
- Economic pre-treatment for RO systems
Features & Information
SPECTRUM Granular Carbon utilises high-grade, water washed coconut activated carbon to effectively control chlorine, taste and odour and other organics.
FAQs - SCG-C
SPECTRUM SCG-C is a granular activated carbon product designed for the removal of oxidising agents such as chlorine and ozone from process water.
SPECTRUM SCG-C works through a process called adsorption. The activated carbon has a high surface area with many tiny pores that attract and capture oxidizing agents as water passes through it, effectively removing them from the water.
SPECTRUM SCG-C offers excellent mechanical hardness and is exceptionally clean due to extensive dedusting during its manufacture. Its enhanced microporosity makes it effective at removing low molecular weight organic compounds, which can be crucial for achieving high water quality standards.
Yes, SPECTRUM SCG-C is specifically manufactured for the treatment of water for human consumption and meets the necessary safety and quality standards.