ION-X Premier Deionising Cartridge (PRDI)
- PRDI from SPECTRUM can produce ultra-pure water with low conductivity / high resistivity
- Manufactured under exacting specifications
- Has lower residual metals and TOC (Total Organic Carbon) than the SRDI
- Produces ultra-pure water with a conductivity as low as 0.055 microSiemens/cm
- Radiation wastewater treatment
- Pharmaceutical products
- Condensate polishing
Features & Information
Nuclear grade resin for ultra-pure water with low conductivity / high resistivity.
FAQs - PRDI
PRDI is a specialised nuclear grade resin produced by SPECTRUM. PRDI stands for “Polymer Resin for Deionisation.”
PRDI is designed to produce ultra-pure water with low electrical conductivity and high resistivity. It is commonly used in applications where extremely pure water is required, such as radiation wastewater treatment, pharmaceutical manufacturing, semiconductor production, and condensate polishing.
PRDI is specifically manufactured for nuclear-grade applications and is known for its lower residual metals and Total Organic Carbon (TOC) content compared to SRDI. This results in the production of ultra-pure water with an even lower conductivity, often as low as 0.055 microSiemens/cm.
Yes, PRDI resin can be used in nuclear plants for applications like radiation wastewater treatment, where the highest water purity standards are required.