Premier Pleat High Flow Polypropylene (PPP-HF)
- The large diameter High Flow with its pleated construction results in one of the highest flowing filters available whilst still providing absolute removal (99.2+%) of particulate
- The pleat pack is protected from the high flow rates by a rigid internal polypropylene core, with the media protected by a polypropylene outer wrap
- Manufactured from FDA compliant materials
- Graded pore density for greater dirt-holding capacity, increasing cartridge life
- Polypropylene end caps are reinforced with glass fibre for added strength
- Local water authorities
- Food and beverage
- Inside to out fluid applications
- High volume applications
Features & Information
The highest flow rate capacity in the range – SPECTRUM High Flow cartridges offer exceptional dirt holding capacity and low-pressure drops at impressive flow rates of up to 110m3/hr, whilst the ergonomic moulded handle allows for easier handling and faster change-outs, making these cartridges ideal for large, fast-paced industrial applications.
FAQs - PPP-HF
A multi-layered, graded pore density provides greater dirt-holding capacity resulting in increased cartridge life. High Flow cartridges require significantly less maintenance than other cartridges. A single High Flow can replace multiple smaller cartridges with 63 x 10″ pleated cartridges amounting to the flow of a single 60″ High Flow.
The service life of pleated high flow filters can vary depending on factors like fluid quality or flow rate. Regular monitoring and testing helps to determine when replacements are needed.
A pleated filter is a type of liquid filtration cartridge designed with pleats or folds on the filter media to increase the surface area for better filtration efficiency compared to spuns and wounds.
Pleated filters are used to remove suspended particulate. They are usually used to control finer particulate as a final stage of filtration where a specific contaminant is targeted for removal.