Glass Fibre (SWF)
- When filtering oxidising agents, glass fibre is an economical cartridge with excellent chemical compatibility
- Capable of handling temperatures up to 400°C and maintaining structure due to its 304L stainless steel core
- Boiler condensate
- Oxidising acids
- Extremely high temperature (up to 400°C)
Features & Information
The SWF cartridge, equipped with glass fibre media and a stainless steel core, stands as the top choice for highly effective filtration in extreme high-temperature applications, capable of handling temperatures up to 400°C.
FAQs - SWF
While newer spun technologies may offer higher filtration efficiency and longer cartridge life, SWP Cartridges still meet filtration standards in many applications. They are an excellent choice for applications where high efficiency is not a primary requirement.
Wound filter cartridges offer several advantages, including:
- High dirt-holding capacity
- Ability to capture both large and small particles
- Good general resistance to high temperatures
- Good chemical compatibility
SWF Cartridges are suitable for applications with operating temperatures of up to 400 degrees Celsius (400°C). They are specifically designed for extreme high-temperature filtration.
The stainless-steel core in SWF Cartridges provides added strength and stability to the cartridge, ensuring that it maintains its shape and performance under high-temperature conditions.