Miniature Filter Sleeves and Housings
Miniature Filter Sleeves
- Washable for re-use
- Intricate matrices of open-celled, multi-directional pores to create millions of tortuous paths within its structure
- Highly effective filter sleeve with the characteristics of a depth filter
- A support core is required to provide the sleeve the strength to withstand pressure differentials as the media removes debris
Miniature Filter Housings
- Made from polypropylene reinforced fibre glass, the head contains an M6 centred fixing for easy installation
- The bigger SFH-2 housing, 6” x 3½”, comes with either ¼” or ½” ports and two M6 head fixings
- Both miniature housings are available with either an opaque (blue polypropylene) or translucent (trogamid polyamide) sump
- Incoming water
- Borehole water
- Bulk particulate removal
Features & Information
A highly economic solution for reduction of coarse particulate. Offering filtration between 60-350 micron and helpfully colour-coded for user-friendly size differentiation, SPECTRUM Filter Sleeves offer an economic filtration solution that can be washed and reused again and again. Two single-use polyethylene sleeves are also available for applications requiring finer filtration.
FAQs - Miniature Filter Sleeves
Filter sleeves are designed for coarse filtration and can be washed and reused and are therefore often found in borehole applications, incoming water or general bulk particulate removal.
SPECTRUM filter sleeves are washable nylon mesh sleeves designed to filter coarse particulate and be washed and re-used.
SPECTRUM filter sleeves are colour coded according to their micron rating. Establish which micron sizing you require for your application and refer to product literature to ascertain which sleeve you will require.
10” filter sleeves are compatible with most industry standard 10” housings. SPECTRUM offers two miniature housings for use with the miniature filter sleeves.