High Production 2.5″, 4″ & 8″ (ERO)
- Average rejection rate of 99%
- Designed to deliver higher permeate flow rates in lower pressure applications
- Delivering exceptional performance at pressure as low as 6.9 bar
- Perfectly suited to tap water applications with a feed water concentration typically of 500 mg/l or less
- Optimum balance of performance is achieved at 10.3 bar
- Pure water production
- Boiler feed
- Car washing
- Window cleaning
- And more…
Features & Information
Designed to deliver higher permeate flow rates in lower pressure applications, the ERO is SPECTRUM’s high production, low pressure membrane and can deliver outstanding performance at pressures as low as 6.9 bar.
FAQs - ERO
The anti-fouling media helps prevent the accumulation of contaminants and fouling on the membrane surface. This reduces the frequency of membrane cleaning and replacement, thereby extending its overall lifespan.
The fibreglass outer finish provides durability and protection, ensuring that the system remains secure and less susceptible to external factors, such as physical damage or environmental exposure.
RO membranes are highly effective in eliminating dissolved solids as well as the following contaminants:
- Heavy Metals
- Organic Compounds
An RO membrane uses a semi-permeable barrier to allow water molecules to pass through while blocking the passage of dissolved solids and contaminants. This selective permeation process effectively removes impurities from the water.