Economic Filter Housing Systems (EFHS)
- Constructed using FDA compliant materials, PED compliant (Article 4, Paragraph 3, Group 2 Liquids) housings
- Systems come equipped with pressure gauges, mounting bracket and spanner
- Accepts double open ended (DOE) filter cartridges, as well as the internal O-ring seal of the CG fitting for increased security
- Systems are available in a range of sizes, including large diameter 10″ and 20″ lengths, allowing for flexibility to deal with large capacity filtration requirements
- All systems comes pre-assembled to make installation easier and significantly reduce labour costs
- Various applications where stages of filtration and/or water treatment are required
Features & Information
Pre-assembled housings systems built from SPECTRUM’s economic housing range, the EFHS systems are fully customisable, with a choice of sump colour configurations, port sizes and 10”, 20” and regular and large diameter size options. Fully equipped with pressure gauges and all required brackets and screws.
FAQs - EFHS
Two-stage housing systems are often used where an expensive secondary filter (such as a very fine filter or water treatment cartridge) is used and requires protective pre-filtration. Three-stage housing systems are useful in applications which require multiple stages of different types of filtration or a filtration ‘cascade’.
The SPECTRUM EFHS system comes fully equipped with sumps, heads, o-rings, pressure gauges, spanners, brackets and screws and five pipe fitting adaptors.
Plastic filter housings are often chosen for their resistance to corrosion, lightweight nature, and affordability compared to metal housings. They are most suited to applications where chemical compatibility and weight are critical.
Consider the below factors when selecting a plastic filter housing. Consulting with a filtration expert or supplier for guidance is also advised.
- Type of fluid
- Flow rate
- Chemical compatibility
- Filter element requirements